The safety and wellness of our visiting guests are a top priority. We always provide wristbands to families with the same order numbers and they are checked at the end of playtime at our fence gate, so please keep them until you exit Jumbaloo. We also encourage parents to keep a close eye for tots, especially during busy times, while exiting and keep them close by to avoid any chance of them entering or leaving from the fence alone. However, one staff member is always present to check the identities of guests leaving together.
Routine Cleaning & Sanitizing
At Jumbaloo, we put safety and cleanliness above all else. Our staff keeps the structure and facility clean throughout the day with their constant sanitizing with disinfectant wipes. Alongside, 3 step rules are followed nightly:
CLEAN → SANITIZE → DISINFECT
The cleaning products used in Jumbaloo are of Industrial and food-grade quality called Signet/Diversey All surface sanitizer and hard surface sanitizers (Liquid Quaternary Disinfectant).
The entire facility is equipped with multiple hand sanitizer units, from the front lobby to the back, for easy access to our guests.
Maintenance of Playground Structure
Maintaining the playground to be in optimal condition is critical to the safety and success of our play area. We, at Jumbaloo, inspect the playground structure each morning prior to opening, as well as throughout the day. All staff is properly trained in what to look for while inspecting the play equipment. We make sure that all post paddings, vinyl parts, netting, ball pits, ball blasters are always intact and in shape for optimal play and don’t show any signs of wear. We pay special attention to have no tripping hazards within the facility.
If you or the little one isn’t feeling well we ask that you wait until everyone is in tip-top shape before coming to play. Our goal is to keep all visitors to Jumbaloo playgrounds happy and HEALTHY. If you visit while you or your child is ill, you may be asked to come back when everyone is feeling better to help prevent the spread of illness. Thank you for your cooperation in this very important policy.
PARENT & OLDER SIBLING POLICY
It is extremely exciting when siblings play together and what better way to build family memories together! We have just a few items we need your attention to:
- We value family time and understand if you want to bring older siblings to playtime with their younger siblings.
- All equipment within Jumbaloo is designed and built safely for children under 12 years old. Older siblings may be too big for some equipment so please use your own good judgment & follow signs.
- We ask that all children are respectful to our young guests and our equipment.
- Our goal is to ensure the younger children’s playtime is not interrupted, unsafe, or distracted in any way.
- If there is any rough play or behavior that is impacting other guests’ positive PLAYTIME we reserve the right to ask older siblings to sit out in the lobby area.
- Older siblings above 6 years or parents are required to stay with younger siblings (under 4 years) in the main playing structure
- Parents-little eyes are watching and little ears are listening so please model appropriate behaviors for your child to model
- This revised age policy is valid for siblings only and can be revoked at any time.
- We appreciate your help in continuing to foster the best possible play space for our AWESOME children.
LOST & FOUND POLICY
We understand that accidents happen and sometimes things are left behind. We will hold your items for 90 days. Please pick them up within that time frame to prevent them from being donated/discarded. Thank you!
For any visit at Jumbaloo, no outside food/drinks are allowed to be brought into the facility unless you have booked the entire facility for a private function. Some exceptions apply, i.e. baby bottles, baby food, etc. Please call for more information at 9057853990 or email email@example.com. We provide coffee and tea and offer pizza & snacks for sale at our snack bar.
At Jumbaloo Playgrounds, we value our customers and your privacy is important to us. We have found that collecting personal information through our store helps us to better understand the products and services most helpful to you. Therefore, we would like to provide an understanding regarding the information we gather about you and the safeguards that have been put in place to protect it.
Your Information Safe with Us
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address
- In addition, we collect information related to your event. This information is collected to efficiently provide services and product information to our customers.
Why Do We Need This?
We require this information in order to:
- contact customers regarding their orders
- communicate with customers regarding products, services, promotions, contests, and their events
- notify customers of event status changes
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements involving criminal/fraudulent activities
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
Ensuring Your Information Is Safe with Us
This information is kept securely in our computer database, which can only be accessed by employees for business purposes. We maintain policies that allow for the confidentiality of customer information. Our employees are also further educated on preventing unauthorized access to customer information.
Jumbaloo does not disclose any personal information given by customers to an outside party. However, we may need to provide information in order to comply with regulatory requirements involving criminal/fraudulent activities in relation to Jumbaloo, or any of Jumbaloo’s agents. Personal information provided by customers is kept on file as long as it is necessary, in order for us to provide customers with the best possible service.
Any information provided by you, as a customer, to a Jumbaloo representative in person, over the phone, or online is voluntary and thus seen as obtained with implied consent. In accordance with Canada’s anti-spam ware laws, all information we collect online is required with your express consent known as “opting in” for newsletters and for placing orders. Any newsletter or promotional email will always offer the customer the opportunity to “opt-out.”
As a service provider, we would like to ensure the most accurate and up-to-date information of all our customers. If there is any change in your personal information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department (please see contact below). This will also allow for efficient communication between the store and our customers.
A customer may place a written request (see contact below) with regard to their personal information. In doing so, Jumbaloo will provide a response to the customer within the allotted time outlined in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c.5). We will only send such information for viewing purposes to the address that we have on file for that customer’s name.
We conduct video surveillance in our store for security and loss prevention purposes as well as incident reporting in the event of fraud or other illegal conduct. Jumbaloo uses the images and information recorded only as required and for purposes stated previously, or certain operational purposes, such as measuring traffic flow within the store. We may provide data from such video surveillance to law enforcement officials when called upon.
Jumbaloo may take photos during regular play hours and may use any pictures taken of your children and/or yourself for promotional use. We don’t sell give or access to any third party for commercial or marketing use.
We take all matters regarding information security including, but not limited to, any personal, private, or payment information released to us online of your own volition. SSL encryption software is used when receiving and/or transferring payments made online.
For any inquiries, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 905-785-3990.